IGNOU MPSE 003 June 2017 Question Paper which was held in June 2017
SECTION – I
- Examine Aristotle’s classification of governments.
- Explain St. Thomas Acquinas views on the church and state.
- Critically examine John Locke’s theory of Natural Rights.
- Discuss Thomas Hobbes’ views as outlined in ‘The Leviathan.
- Critically examine Rousseau’s concept of General Will
SECTION – II
- Examine Mill’s views on Representative Government.
- Discuss Tocquelle’s views on Democracy and Revolution.
- Discuss the transcendental – idealist view of human reason propounded by Immanual Kant.
- Discuss Hegel’s views on civil society.
- Discuss Marx’s theory of alienation.