MPSE-004 Social and Political thought in modern India question paper has been given below
Note:Attempt five questions in all, selecting at least two from each section. Each question is to be answered in about 400 words
1. Describe the major features of Political Thought in Ancient India.
2. Explain the relevaence of Social Reform Movements in India.
3. Examine Sri Aurobindo’s critique of Political moderates in India
4. Elaborate M.S. Golwalkar’s vision of negative and positive Hindutava.
5. Assess the changes in M.A. Jinnaha’s views on Muslim Nationalism.
6. Discuss E.V. Ramaswamy Naicker’s role in Dravidian mobilisation.
7. Write an essay on Gandhi’s concept of Swaraj.
8. Describe Jawaharlal Nehru’s understanding of secularism and socialism.
9. Discuss Dr. B.R. Ambedkar’s views on caste system and its annihilation.
10. Describe the salient features of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia’s Political Thought